Select Menu > Contacts.
To change the settings of the Contacts application, select Options > Settings > Contacts and from the following:
- Contacts to display - Select the memories from where contacts are displayed.
- Default saving memory - Select the default memory to save contacts.
- Name display - Change the way the contacts' names are displayed.
- Default contact list - Select which contacts directory opens when you open the Contacts application.
- Remote search server - Change the remote contacts database. This option is available only if remote contacts database is supported by your service provider.
Apply for Nokia E72, E55, E52 and E75.