- While in a call, increase the volume by pressing the volume keys on the side of the phone.
- Make sure nothing is plugged into the audio connector.
- If the problem persists, switch your phone off and on. After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume.
- Set your phone to loudspeaker mode or try a wired headset.
- My Asha (Series 40) phone does not work or respond as expected
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- What can I do if my phone does not recognise the charger?
- My Bluetooth connection is not working