Nokia 808, 700, 500, C5, E5
in Public Transport
- Get scheduled directions door-to-door, combining different modes of public transport
- Choose earlier or later journeys
- Change the form of transportation, for example, from train to bus
- Find a list of the closest stations and stops, along with schedules for each
- Save your favourite destinations to your phone
- Use Nokia Maps to help you find your way in the walking sections of your journey
- Can't find some of these features on your phone? Check if there's an update for your Public Transport app in Nokia Store.
Search or select a topic below
- Can I set the walking speed used in the Nokia Public Transport calculations?
- In which cities can I use Nokia Public Transport for Symbian?
- Can I plan for stop-overs or waypoints in the journey with Nokia Public Transport (Nokia Transit)?
- How much does the Nokia Public Transport service cost?
- Why doesn't Nokia Transport find my route?