Theme: New Era, Shared Future 新时代 共享未来
The first China International Import Expo will be held in Shanghai on Nov. 5-10 2018. It is not just another expo in an ordinary sense, but a major policy initiative and commitment taken of our own accord to open up the Chinese market. Friends from around the world are welcome to participate in the expo.
- Enterprise and business exhibition
- Country Pavilion for trade and investment
- Hongqiao International Trade Forum
- 130 countries and regions
- 2800 + enterprises signed up
- 200 Fortune 500 and leading enterprises
- 270000 sqm exhibition area
Nokia’s key message @ CIIE
- Nokia will participate CIIE by deploying 5G live trial networks in Shanghai and showcasing leading 5G innovations and applications, such as 5G remote touch feedback, smart city operation center, emergency communication, etc., incorporating the most advanced technologies of IoT, big data, AI and chipset.
- Risto Siilasmaa, Chairman of Nokia Group will lead Finnish innovation enterprises to participate CIIE and chair the 3rd general meeting of China-Finland Committee for Innovative Business Cooperation during CIIE.
- Nokia’s strong presence at CIIE demonstrates our innovation capabilities and commitment to support China's strategy for digital transformation in vertical markets such as energy, utilities, transportation, education, public sector and security.
Nokia booth 200sqm in North hall
• (4.1F, 4A4-002#, 10*20)
SASAC and overseas customer order purchase and onsite signing ceremony
• CMCC, CuC, CTC, IBG and GEPS customers
5G trial network and live demo
• CIIE expo venue
Hongqiao International Trade Forum
• Pitch for speaking opportunity
Sponsor of Finland Pavilion
• in West Hall: 5G air quality monitoring joint demo
China-Finland Innovative Business Committee
• 3rd general meeting on Nov. 8
For more information
Please visit www.ciie.org