AfricaCom is taking place on Tuesday, November 13 - Thursday, November 15 in Cape Town International Convention Centre CTICC
AfricaCom is the largest and most influential Africa-focused technology event in the world bringing together 400 exhibitors, 13 000 attendees and 450 visionary speakers.
Nokia is exhibiting on stand nr C95. We also have meeting rooms nr 1.71 and 1.72 on the mezzanine level.
At AfricaCom you can discover how Nokia is shaping the future of technology to transform human experiences.
A visit to the Nokia stand will give you an opportunity to discuss critical topics with our experts such as:
- How to approach the transformation from a communications service provider to a digital service provider
- What is your best path to ultra-broadband
- How 5G will enable the Internet of Things (IoT)
- The critical role encryption plays in network security
- How to leverage the broad appeal of virtual reality (VR)
You will also have the opportunity to take part in showcase demonstrations that include 5G NR Virtual Reality, 5G / E2E Automation, Autonomous Customer Care, an animation of Nokia’s 5G Future X Network vision as well as IoT use cases. Additionally, at the Vodacom stand Nokia will be showcasing 5G virtual football.
AfricaCom is a great opportunity to catch up on the latest developments in the dynamic African Telecom market. We look forward to discussing how Nokia can help you address the challenges and opportunities those developments are creating for your business by unleashing the full potential of your network.