Visit the Nokia booth # 9 in Hall 109 &110. We welcome you to see our live demonstrations and find out how we can help you implement high performance IP networks that are massively scalable, highly automated and secure while also being cost efficient to build and maintain.
- Automated peering engineering that uses Nokia Deepfield network analytics and the Network Services Platform to automate the network peering edge
- Insight-driven DDoS mitigation, that uses Nokia Deepfield network analytics and Nokia routers with FP4 silicon to protect the network against high volume, sophisticated DDoS attacks.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your sales representative.
Speak to our experts and hear the latest network technology and innovation at both the conference and tutorial sessions.
- Segment Routing for DCI by Pete Moyer, IP Consulting Engineer, Nokia
& Muhammad Durrani, Chief Network Architect, Equinix
- Internet Traffic 2009-2019 by Craig Labovitz, CTO Deepfield, Nokia
- 5G technology: a tutorial by Paresh Khatri, Chief Architect, ION APAC, Nokia
For more information
About the event, visit https://2019.apricot.net/