Critical Communications World is the leading and most influential congress and exhibition dedicated to connecting critical communications professionals, including network operators, for three days of thought provoking discussion, debate and networking.
CCW 2017 will feature two high level seminar programmes and zones dedicated to Future technologies and Data apps & control rooms providing you with the opportunity to hear from end users and leading solution providers alike on the latest technology application case studies.
At our booth #C3, you will discover:
- Our latest innovations for LTE deployable systems, to help first responders establish reliable broadband connectivity and voice and video group communications any where in minutes.
- Our professional services for mission-critical broadband networks, helping operators in their journey towards end-to-end broadband, including the modernization of their backhaul network.
- Innovative usage of drones and video analytics to deliver improved situational awareness to first responders.
Join our experts who are participating in speaking opportunities at the conference, to learn more about latest trends:
- 17 May, morning plenary debate: “Have we forgotten the Critical out of Communications?” With Jane Rygaard, Head of Marketing, Advanced Mobile Network Solutions
- 18 May, morning plenary: keynote from Henri Tallon, General Manager, Public Sector business line, Mobile Networks
- 18 May, Live theatre, on the exhibition floor: Rapidly deployable LTE solutions and use cases.
Do visit us at Nokia booth #C3 to meet and discuss with our experts and to contact your Nokia Sales if you would like to schedule a meeting.