Mission critical connection solutions for WAN and FAN along with its management and new security and services offerings to enable today’s grid operations and evolution with IoT will be showcased.
Location: RAI Amsterdam
The benefits of private LTE networks - and a tool to quantify its financial impact
- Live MPLS network capabilities for converged communications modernization to support teleprotection, SCADA, and more
- How to secure critical networks to meet and exceed compliance requirements through a new security management solution spanning multi-vendor IT and OT
- A new digital assistant for field personnel communications troubleshooting and professional services offerings to simplify operations
Please join Nokia for a private seminar on Tuesday, 3 October, 17.30 – 19.00, on:
- Private LTE networks: Find out about the solution a utility builds and owns, initial use cases that US utilities identified, planning activities, and a tool to quantify its financial impact.
- Cyber security solutions for critical networks: Learn how you can effectively transition with an approach spanning multi-vendor IT & OT environments that includes a single-pane of glass perspective as communications evolve and extend deeper in distribution.
A reception will follow the seminar. Seminaris solely for utility personnel and will be held in the RAI AmsterdamConvention Center. Please RSVP by 22 September to Mari Holmstrom.
For more information about the event, visit: http://www.european-utility-week.com