India Mobile Congress 2017 (IMC) brings together the global mobile industry, showcasing exciting new products and innovation, sharing the India story and bringing the world to Delhi.
Visit us at booth # 32 in Hall no 11, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
Follow @nokia #IMC2017 on Twitter for live coverage, news and updates on Nokia at IMC.
- Enabling massive capacity everywhere through Ultra-broadband
- Realizing the agility of software-defined business through the Cloud
- Igniting the new businesses of IoT
- Enhancing the human experience through - digital health and virtual reality
- Showcasing Nokia smartphones with HMD Global
Keynote: Future X Architecture
September 28, 10:30 - 10:45
Hall No. 12A
Sanjay Kamat, Managing Partner for Bell Labs Consulting, head of the Modeling R&D Practice.
Panel Discussion 1: Shaping Digital Convergence
September 28, 14:30 - 16:00
Hall No. 1
Sanjay Malik, Head of India Market, Nokia
Panel Discussion 2: Bringing innovation and better services in IoT through M2M
September 28, 11:30 - 13:00
Hall No. 3
Ankur Bhan, Global Head of Worldwide IoT Network Grid (WING)
Panel Discussion 3: Smart Cities and Smart Governance
September 29, 10:00 - 11:00
Hall No. 2
Stefano Savioli, Head of Global Service Sales, Analytic and Network Planning & Optimization
Re-visit key highlights of Nokia from MWC Barcelona 2017
For more information
For more information please visit www.indiamobilecongress.com