Meet Nokia in Paris for the 21st Edition of the MPLS+SDN+NFV World Congress. This year’s theme focuses on Artificial Intelligence and machine learning technical and architectural challenges.
Our experts will take the stage to discuss key topics and share insights. The keynote will be presented by Sunil Khandekar, Founder & CEO, Nuage Networks, with 11 additional notable talks and round table discussions, and three demos, presented by Nokia experts slotted across all three days.
Wednesday, 10 April 2019
- Keynote session (Sunil Khandekar, Founder & CEO, Nuage Networks)
- Network Functions Interconnect Fabric for Cloud, IoT and 5G (Wim Henderickx, Director Network Consulting Engineering, Nokia)
- Describing an Autonomic Network (Laurent Ciavaglia, Senior Research Manager, Nokia)
- Round table “AI Platforms for IP Networks” (Szabolcs Nováczki, Nokia Bell Labs)
Thursday, 11 April 2019
- A Comparison of Segment Routing Data-plane Encodings (Gunter Van de Velde, Product Line Manager, Nokia)
- Simplify Multicast with EVPN Optimized Inter-Subnet Multicast (Gilles Geerts, Senior IP Consulting Engineering, Nokia)
- Model-driven Management (James Cumming, Product Line Manager, Nokia)
- Optimizing Path Programming Technologies for SDN (Matthew Bocci, Director, Product Line Manager Nokia)
- Automated Peering Engineering with Real-time Analytics and SDN Control (Hamid Ould-Brahim, SDN Product Manager, Nokia)
- IPv6 Round Table (Bruno De Troch, Head of IP Product Line Management, Nokia)
- Afternoon Chairman (Roland Thienpont, Director IP Product Marketing EMEA, Nokia)
- Introduction to ETSI ZSM (Nurit Sprecher, Vice-Chair of the ETSI ZSM ISG WG)
Friday, 12 April 2019
- Rethinking Network Security (Philippe Bergeon, Product Line Manager, IP Optical Networks Division, Nokia)
- Insight-driven automation
- Network Functions Interconnect for cloud, IoT and 5G
- SD-WAN: addressing IT requirements illustrated in live Service Provider portal demos
In addition to hearing our speakers, visit us at our booth, #103 in the exhibition hall where we will showcase three of our most relevant demos to service providers and enterprises alike, focusing on distinct areas of virtualization and automation that are transforming and innovating networks today.
The Congress will take place at the Marriott Paris River Gauche Hotel & Conference Centre, Paris, France.
Full information on the event is available at: https://www.uppersideconferences.com/mpls-sdn-nfv/