Meet Nokia at Telco Data Analytics & AI USA, covering the latest trends, challenges and growth strategies for the American Telco Data Analytics & AI Ecosystem.
TDA & AI USA will take place at the Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport, San Francisco, CA on November 28-29, 2018.
It’s the only event in North America dedicated to the advance of data analytics and AI technology in the telco sector. This leading conference will provide a spotlight on the potential of data analytics and AI to transform the way modern day service providers perform and operate in this new age of opportunity. Key topics for 2018 are:
- Customer Churn Prevention with Predictive Analytics
- The Potential of AI, MI, Deep Learning, Prescriptive and Cognitive Analytics
- Advanced Analytics for 5G networks
TDA & AI USA has a very high-quality set of participants, approx. 150+ delegates across the telco industry and about 50% of attendees are carriers.
Full information on the event is available at: https://tmt.knect365.com/telco-data-analytics-usa/
Nokia's presence at TDA & AI USA:
As Gold Sponsor, Nokia will have a major presence in the exhibit and conference program.
In Nokia’s stand #9, we will highlight our latest technology demos:
- Data monetization
- Nokia AVA analytics
- 5G Digital Design
Within the conference program you will hear from:
- Lorenzo Minelli, Head of Network Analytics, Network Cognitive Services, Nokia
November 29 from 12:10 pm to 12:40 pm in the following Panel Discussion: “Using Analytics to Personalize Services and Products”
- Dennis Lorenzin, Head of Network Cognitive Services, Nokia
November 28 from 2.10 pm to 2.30 pm. Network Cognitive Services Keynote presentation: “The Human Possibilities of Technology – How AI, ML & Analytics will change everything”
- Murali Ranganathan, A&A SON BU Business Product Management, Nokia
November 28 from 9:30am to 9:50am – Plenary Keynote presentation:
AI driven closed loop automation in 5G Hybrid Self-Organizing Networks (SON):
- Rich insights and predictions require precise action to derive timely benefits
- SON techniques and technologies enable proven closed loop automation solution for 5G
- SON addresses the challenges of coordinating automated closed loops across centralized, edge and far-edge 5G cloud platform.
Join us at TDA & AI USA where Nokia’s experts will be ready to discuss and demonstrate our latest innovative products, solutions and services.
For more information on Nokia Analytics Services: https://networks.nokia.com/services/nokia-analytics