Sandra Motley, President of Fixed Networks
Prior to her current role as the President of Fixed Networks, Sandra (Sandy) was COO for Fixed Networks. She started her career at Bell Labs, where she led teams responsible for the design, analysis and manufacturing of military systems. She then moved to Wireless where she progressed through a series of positions that showcased her expertise in product design, bids and proposals, contract management, and portfolio product management.
In addition, Sandy was on the Board of Directors of the Alcatel-Lucent Foundation and is the executive sponsor for Nokia’s HISPA organization. She has also been named to the Board of Advisors for Light Reading’s Women in Communications. Sandy holds a Master’s of Business Administration in Finance from Farleigh Dickinson University, New Jersey, is an Executive Business Program graduate from Smith College, Massachusetts, has done her Post-Masters Mechanical Engineering studies at Columbia University, New York, and holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering from State University of New York at Buffalo. During her free time, Sandy likes to read, watch sports and spend time with her family.
- Previously COO, Fixed Networks, Nokia 2017–2018
- Joined Nokia in 2016
- Previously COO Wireless Business, Alcatel-Lucent 2011–2013
- Vice President Sales, U.S. Wireless Accounts, Alcatel-Lucent 2009–2011
- VP and General Manager of the CDMA Product Unit, Alcatel-Lucent 2007–2009
- Various roles in North America & CALA in pre- and post-sales and business operations for Alcatel-Lucent’s Wireless business