18 – 20 Jun, 2019
Critical Communications World 2019
Malaysia International Trade and Exhibition Centre - Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Critical Communications World is the leading and most influential congress and exhibition dedicated to connecting critical communications professionals, including network operators, for three days of thought-provoking discussion, debate and networking.
At our booth # E120 and on the Critical Communications Finland pavilion, we will showcase our solutions to:
- Build a future proof, secure mission-critical broadband network, whatever is the deployment model, as an essential foundation for the next generation emergency services.
- Detect incidents and take more informed decisions faster with next generation emergency and command centers.
- Enhance frontline situational awareness and act more efficiently, with IoT and multimedia centric services that fully leverage mission-critical broadband network.
Don’t miss our speakers at the conference:
- Philippe Agard, Global head of Public Safety & Defense market segment, Noel Kirkaldy and Marc Balliet at the ‘critical Broadband’ masterclasses on June 18th, from 9:00 am till 5:30 pm
- Noel Kirkaldy, Business Development Director, at a panel session about ‘what will 5G bring and how will the transition happen’ on June 19th from 3:00 to 3:45 pm
- Barbara Noonan, Head of Public Sector APAC in a panel on 'Requirements for broadband to meet the critical communications sector demand' on June 19th from 4:30 to 5:15 pm
- Alexander Van Overveld, Business Development Director, for a presentation about ‘Mission-critical broadband: a deep dive into the S-MVNO model’ on June 20th from 12:45 to 1:15 pm
- Preetha Nadarajah, Head of Analytics Business Practice in a panel on ‘Advances in AI technologies and applications for critical communications’ on June 20th, from 12:30 to 1:15 pm
- Barbara Noonan, Head of Public Sector APAC in a panel on ‘Partner with Finnish Critical Communications eco-system’ on June 20th from 3:15 to 4:00 pm
If you have any questions, please reach out to your sales representative.
For more information
About the event, visit https://www.critical-communications-world.com/world