UTC Telecom and Technology 2020
UTC Telecom and Technology 2020 is the premier U.S. conference for power utility personnel that focus on communications for grid operations. This will be a virtual event in 2020.
Date: 18 Aug 2020 - 03 Sep 2020
Pre-Conference Training with Nokia speaker
- Microwave Path Analysis: Doug Davies (Nokia), Aug 18, 1:00 – 4:00 pm EDT
Conference/general sessions with Nokia speakers
- General session & keynote: Kamal Ballout (Nokia), Tues, Aug 25, noon – 2:00 pm EDT
- Case Study: Transition from TDM to IP: A full system replacement process, Matt Weston (NPPD) & Garrett Barnes (Nokia), Tues, Sept 1, 1:30 - 2:30 pm EDT
- Rethinking the FAN: Hansen Chan (Nokia), Wed, Sept 2, 3:00 - 4:00 pm EDT
- The Utility Spectrum Horizon: A Holistic View, John Hughes (Ameren), Dewey Day (PG&E), & Liana Ault (Nokia), Wed, Sept 2, 3:00 - 4:00 pm EDT
Recordings of all sessions are available for registered attendees to view at their convenience.
Nokia virtual booth
Features 4 videos on Private LTE, WAN, broadband and security to generate awareness, thinking about its implication to a utility’s operation and action. There is also the capability to schedule a video call with a subject matter expert (Private LTE, FirstNet (includes Nokia & AT&T personnel), broadband/RDOF, WAN (IP/MPLS, optical and microwave), security and strategic network modernization plan (Bell Labs)).
Click here to access the Nokia virtual booth.
Please contact Rebecca Lucero for further information