MWC Press Blockbuster
- Breakthrough launch profoundly changes the way mobile operators can approach digital marketing
- Operators can create personalized and automated campaigns based on customers' preferences
- Improves campaign click-through rates from 4% to potentially 25%* boosting uptake
Barcelona, Spain - 1 March 2015
Nokia predictive marketing evolves Nokia's market leading Customer Experience Management (CEM) offering twofold: to provide operators the full picture of mobile customers' service experiences and the insights to predict their future behaviors. With this, operators automatically target the right personalized message to the right customer. This solution helps operators increase revenue and improve customer loyalty.
Until now, it has been difficult for mobile operators to convert complex customer experience data from networks, devices and services into useful marketing insights and action. With Nokia predictive marketing, contextual customer data is captured close to real-time, and used to segment and target marketing messages dynamically. The ability to rapidly create new targeted campaigns and deliver them via the recipient's preferred channel simplifies what previously has been both time consuming and labor intensive.
Nokia expands big data and analytics capabilities:
Predictive marketing is part of Nokia's focus on analytics that aims to use the big amount of data available to operators, in order to create experience-driven networks and highly-automated operations.
Predictive marketing summary:
- Predictive marketing integrates two proven software products from Nokia - CEM on Demand and Mobile Marketing Suite.
- CEM on Demand analyzes insights from the services, devices, network and care experience.
- Mobile Marketing Suite collects data from customers' devices, if consent has been given by the customers, predicts their buying behavior, and delivers personalized communication to them.
- Advanced algorithms predict customers' behavior and automatically deliver highly personalized communication in real-time.
- The automated data processing replaces days of work and the results are more accurate and higher in volume.
- Predictive marketing provides close to real-time monitoring of customer experience, campaign success rate and resulting benefits.
Clare McCarthy, Practice Leader, Telecom Operations and IT, Ovum, said: "Nokia's strength lies in the combination of network insight with a predictive marketing platform. This combination of insights empowers operators to respond with tailored offers based on their customers' individual experience and needs in near real-time."
Santeri Jussila, Head of Business Product Management, CEM & Service Assurance, Nokia Networks, said: "By combining the power of our existing CEM with information about how people are actually using their devices, operators can create totally personalized marketing campaigns in a fraction of the time and with a sixfold increase in typical uptake."
All big data and analytics launches at a glance:
- Nokia Predictive Services Suite introduces a new service called Predictive Care, which is a service based on a machine learning concept to detect network elements' behavior anomalies, to predict and resolve issues before they impact customers.
- Nokia launches iSON Manager for the automation of multi-vendor heterogeneous networks. Its many new capabilities use millions of data points, such as geo-location data, to improve network efficiency. During a trial in a live network with KT, the solution helped reduce the Korean operator's LTE radio network energy consumption by 40%.
- Nokia Emergency Alert Solution enables operators and public safety authorities to use network subscriber data for conveying important, potentially lifesaving information and alerts to people known to be in an emergency area.
Did you know?
Operators are looking to fully implement big data initiatives in the next two years. Forty-two percent of operators expect a significant impact by the end of 2015, with 30% more expecting the same in 2016-2017**.
Supporting Spotlight Press Releases:
- Press Spotlight: Nokia's life-saving emergency alert system goes global
- Press Spotlight: Nokia launches iSON Manager, KT trial shows 40% cut to energy use in LTE network
- Press Spotlight: Nokia Predictive Care identifies, solves network issues months in advance
- Insight Newsletter: Survey results: stabilizing churn, but headaches with data usage
Connect with Nokia Networks:
TAGS: Big Data, Analytics, Customer Experience Management, CEM, Safety Alert, iSON, Predictive Operations, Predictive Care
Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Nokia Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Nokia Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Nokia Networks is the world's specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world's most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. http://networks.nokia.com/ // http://company.nokia.com
Phone: +358 7140 02869
*T-Mobile has seen a six-fold increase in campaign click-through when replacing generic messages with customized ones using Nokia Mobile Marketing suite.
**Source: Arindam Banerjee, Principal Analyst, Heavy Reading, "2020 Vision: The Heavy Reading perspective, December 2014".