Joerg Erlemeier, Chief Operating Officer (COO)
With 20+ years of international experience in the telecommunications industry, Joerg is known to challenge existing business operating models and is deeply committed to ensuring customer satisfaction. Joerg has a strong focus on execution, believes in open communication and team work to ensure the best result for customers and the company.
As Chief Operating Officer, Joerg is responsible for global operations (manufacturing and supply chain) and procurement, Nokia’s overall operating model, the implementation of cost savings and ongoing transformation activities, information technology, real estate, and quality. Previously, he held the position of Senior Vice President, Nokia Transformation.
Joerg holds a Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Telecommunications) from Fachhochschule Aachen, Germany.
Joerg joined Nokia in 1994 and has held several executive level positions in the company at various locations:
• Senior Vice President, Integration, Nokia, 2015
• Vice President, Global Services, Europe, Nokia, 2015
• Head of Delivery, North America market, Nokia, 2013/14
• Head of Program Management Office, Nokia Siemens Networks, 2012
• Head of Middle East & Africa, Nokia Siemens Networks, 2009 - 2011
• Held several executive level positions in Nokia/Nokia Siemens Networks, 1994 – 2009
In his free time, Joerg enjoys music, playing tennis and golf and exploring new places and cultures with his family.