Sanjay Goel, President of Global Services
Sanjay has over 27 years of experience across the Telecommunications, Information Technology and Engineering industries.
Most recently Sanjay has led the Global Services Sales organization globally since the acquisition of Alcatel-Lucent. This included developing and implementing a sales strategy, go- to -market models and sales performance with specific focus on growing Nokia’s Professional Services as well as diversification into new markets and verticals.
He joined Nokia Networks in 2001 and has held many senior management roles across the organization including – Vice President Services, Customer Operations - Asia Middle East & Africa, Head of Global Services, Asia Pacific & Japan, Head of Managed Services, Asia Pacific, Lead Sales Director, Hutchison Global CBT and more.
Prior to joining Nokia Networks, Sanjay has worked with IBM and Asea Brown Boveri in the IT and Engineering sectors for close to 11 years. In these stints, he has gained varied experience in different roles that included Sales & Marketing, Account Management and Project Management.
Sanjay has Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a specialization in Electronics and Communications from Manipal Institute of Technology, India. In his spare time, Sanjay enjoys music, reading and likes to explore new places and cultures and is currently based in Finland.
- Previously, Senior Vice President, Global Services Sales, Global Services, Nokia 2015-2018
- Vice President Services, Customer Operations - Asia Middle East & Africa, Nokia Networks 2012 – 2015
- Head of Global Services, Asia Pacific & Japan, Nokia Siemens Networks 2009 – 2012
- Head of Managed Services, Asia Pacific (incl India & Japan), Nokia Siemens Networks 2007 – 2009
- Lead Sales Director, Hutchison Global CBT, Nokia Networks 2006 – 2007
- Account Director, Hutchison India CT, Nokia Networks 2004-2006
- Account Manager Roles, Nokia Networks 2001 - 2004
- Country Manager, Storage System Division, Enterprise Systems Group, IBM India 2000 – 2001
- Dy General Manager, Industrial Sector, IBM India 1999 – 2000
- Business Manager, IBM India 1996 – 1999
- Engineering Roles, Industrial Process Automation, Asea Brown Boveri Ltd 1990 - 1996