In France we play a key role in developing the company's future products and technologies. The Paris-Saclay (in the greater Paris region) and Lannion (in Brittany) campuses are home to global competence centers for 5G, cybersecurity, and the Internet of Things. France is also the second largest site for Nokia Bell Labs.
Feel encouraged to innovate
A step ahead
Our people and technology have been at the forefront of every major shift in the way the world communicates and connects.
Open and agile innovation
Nokia's innovation strategy is based on "openness" and is enriched by collaboration with various innovation ecosystems (schools, universities, research institutes, competitiveness clusters, companies, start-ups and more).
A community of state-of-the-art solution developers, architects and integrators
With thousands of R&D engineers in France we are developing 5G technologies, cybersecurity, and the Internet of Things; technologies which are at the heart of our ultra-connected world.
Nokia Bell Labs
Inventing the future of the communications and network sector and imagining disruptive innovations which will transform human experience. With already 8 Bell Labs Nobel Prize winners, our Nokia Bell Labs research engineers are at the origin of many revolutionary inventions from the transistor, the laser, and even the development of the C programming language. In France, researchers work on optical transmission, algorithms, network virtualization, data analysis and the mathematics of complex and dynamic networks.
- In October 2016, we celebrated the 10th anniversary of our "Future X Days", our annual Nokia Bell Labs open house. Check out the video of this event here.
Nokia Garage Paris-Saclay
A place where internal and external teams can prototype their ideas as “passionate amateurs” outside the framework of formal projects.
A "Start-up in Residence" space
A space on our Paris-Saclay and Lannion campuses to host start-up and develop projects collaboration with our teams and enrich each other.
An open innovation platform is available to our ecosystem to help accelerate innovation.
Feel the potential of a career without borders
You are passionate about innovation. We definitely have opportunities for you!
Nokia is looking for 500 R&D engineers - of which 300 should be young graduates - by the end of 2018. You will strengthen our Paris-Saclay and Lannion teams and help invent the products and technologies of tomorrow.
We value your creativity
Join Nokia and realize your potential in a stimulating international environment, conducive to innovation and creativity. We are recruiting:
- IT and telecom software development engineers
- Cybersecurity experts
An internship, an apprenticeship, a research project, an International Corporate Volunteer position (VIE)? Think Nokia!
It is part of our culture to train young people and integrate them into our teams. Internships, apprenticeships, International Corporate Volunteer positions (VIE), research projects ... we offer many ways to develop your expertise:
Feel energized every day
Creativity needs stimulation, fulfillment and relaxation so, at Nokia, we take extra good care of our work environment!
- Training on the latest and greatest technological innovations and developing expertise;
- Contributing to the development of technologies that have a positive impact on people’s lives;
- A collaborative and multicultural workplace, enabling new ideas and cross fertilization;
- Striving towards a better work/life balance with 70% of our employees who telework at least one day per week;
- A commitment to diversity in all its forms;
- Numerous internal events and group creativity sessions;
- Many services to help employees in their daily life: a concierge, a gym, “Auchan Drive” (an on-campus supermarket pick-up service), WIFI connected shuttle buses
Do you want to help create tomorrow’s connected world and develop technologies which will transform the human experience? Welcome to Nokia!