Hans-Jürgen has 20 years of experience in the telecommunications industry. When NSN was formed in 2007, Hans-Jürgen became Head of West South Europe region for the company.
He assumed his current leadership role in Human Resources in 2014, driving the strategic development of Nokia’s global workforce.
He holds a diploma in Telecommunications from the University of Deutsche Bundespost, Dieburg/ Darmstadt, Germany and a diploma in Economics from the University of Applied Sciences, Pforzheim, Germany.
Hans-Jürgen is a German native, and is based out of Espoo. He is married with two sons, and enjoys sports and outdoor activities such as skiing and jogging.
- Previously Executive Vice President, Human Resources, Nokia
- Head of Human Resources, NSN 2009–2014
- Head of West South Europe region, NSN 2007–2009
- Head of Asia Pacific for Mobile Networks, Siemens 2003–2007
- Head of Operations for Mobile Networks, Siemens 2001–2003
- Head of Region Central-East and North Europe for Mobile Networks, Siemens 1998–2001
- Head of Mobile Networks in Indonesia, Siemens 1994–1998
- Various management positions, Siemens 1983–1994