Igor has more than 20 years of international management experience in the telecommunications industry.
He joined Nokia Siemens Networks in 2007 and led the Network Planning & Optimization and then the Care business. As the head of the Middle East & Africa region he spearheaded the deployment of Mobile Broadband and returned the region to profitability and growth. He has also held various management roles for telecom operators and services companies in the UK, France, Ireland, Switzerland and Bolivia before joining Nokia.
Igor holds a Master’s degree in Telecommunications and Network Engineering from E.N.S.T. Paris as well as a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Computer Science and Systems and Networks from University Paris 7, France.
Igor is married and has four children. In his spare time, Igor is enthusiastic about sports including tennis, wakeboarding and has a passion for champagne and wine. He has French citizenship and is based in the UK.
- Executive Vice President, Global Services, Nokia since 2014
- Senior Vice President and Head of Middle East & Africa, Nokia Networks 2011-2014
- Vice President, Head of Care, Global Services, Nokia Siemens Networks 2010-2011
- Vice President, Head of Network Planning & Optimization, Global Services, Nokia Siemens Networks 2007-2010
- Senior Vice president, LCC International 2007
- Managing Director EMEA, WFI 2005-2007
- Vice President Operations EMEA, WFI 2001-2005
- Management positions for companies such as Logica, Orange Switzerland, WWI/ Nuevatel Bolivia, Meteor Ireland, Bouygues Telecom in France and Nortel,1993-2001