In its 5th year CCMENA moves to a new venue in the Dubai World Trade Centre. 2017 will draw over 1000 critical communications professionals from the region and over 50 of the leading solution providers.
Nokia will be present at this year’s CC MENA event as a silver sponsor. You can meet Nokia’s representatives in our meeting room Dubai ‘F’ on the first floor. Nokia will showcase some demos on the Nedaa stand. Our demos include: Video connected officer, Group communications, Secure & reliable backhaul and Integrated operation center. Nokia is also present in the conference.
Monday, September 25 at 10:40 – 11:00
Keynote: Mobile Broadband: is it about technology or change management?
Nokia keynote speaker: Noel Kirkaldy, Business Development, Public Sector, Advanced Mobile Network Solutions
Monday, September 25 at 11:00 – 11:45
Panel: What part can the region play in pushing the global critical communications industry forward?
- Peter Clemons, Founder, Quixoticity and Advisor, Bravo – moderator
- Noel Kirkaldy, Business Development, Public Sector, Advanced Mobile Network Solutions, Nokia
- Kiran Vaya, Motorola Solutions
- Abid Butt, CIO, Arab Open University
- Dr Ali Raza, Senior Lecturer, RIT Dubai
For more information check out the conference agenda.