DistribuTECH 2018 is a key utilities event for Nokia in the US. In 2017, this event was attended by 9,000+ personnel from 326 utilities. Through several live demonstrations, an unveiling of the new Energy Innovation Center capabilities, and content to facilitate security, services and critical WAN/FAN solution discussions, we will make this year a fantastic experience for our customers/prospects.
• Experience a live, converged IP/MPLS, optical, packet microwave network with GOOSE messaging for secure, reliable grid communications.
• Discuss FAN requirements and learn about the AT&T and Nokia private LTE network solution along with a tool to explore your business case.
• Check out our live SD-WAN over IP/MPLS demo for automating policy-based remote site turn-up.
• Discover our new Energy Innovation Center capabilities for POC testing with numerous use cases to minimize transformation risk.
• Learn how to automate and exceed NERC CIP compliance, provide a secure end-to-end cyber environment for growing operational networks, and see how management capabilities simplify operations.
Conference Presentation on Private LTE Network Solution
Real Utility Experience Optimizing Hybrid FAN Communications Session (#D0444)
Real-world experience with a private LTE FAN presentation – Cole Crews, Ameren Services
Wednesday, Jan 24, 8:30am - 10:00am, Room 208
For more information
For more information visit the Distributech website