Building together the future technology of our connected world.
Our Nokia Start-up incubation Project (Nokia SIP) supports start-up ventures through innovative platform and providing opportunities to accelerate the development of their businesses!
Located at UP-Ayala Technohub Quezon City Philippines, the Nokia Manila Technology Center space is an open layout co-working space where start-up businesses can develop their enterprise surrounded by future technology-driven professionals.
Our aim is to build an open ecosystem within the Nokia office to create a community of entrepreneurs.
What can we offer to you?
- Office space for minimum of 3 months and renewal up to 1 year.
- Laptops and internet access.
- Technical and business mentorship.
- Access to high-tech Telco research laboratory.
- Technical and business training (as needed).
- Website design and development support.
- Startup accessories like Nokia drones, Nokia Ozo, etc. (Approval required).
- Connection to Angel investor.
Who are qualified to apply?
We are looking for start-up businesses with focus on product development for:
- Internet of Things
- Data Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Open BTS
Explosion of possibilities
We want to support new inventions and products that can disrupt and improve our connected world. Here are the list of different possibilities:
What is expected from a Nokia SIP grantee?
- Devote a significant amount of time for their startup for the duration of the incubation period.
- Work at our dedicated co-working space at Nokia Technohub facility during office hours (9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Mondays to Fridays.)
- Adhere to our local security and company policy.
- Agree to and sign a non-disclosure agreement with Nokia.
- Present your startup business progress on a monthly basis.
- Should you wish to continue and stay in our place, you should renew the incubation contract with Nokia Manila Technology Center upon due date.
Interested to apply?
Below is our three-step application process:
Submit your business plan in PDF format
Business plan should contain the ff. information:
We will invite you to visit our facility and meet our senior manager for an interview.
Legal signing of the documents and orientation for the company policies, rules, and regulations
After which, your startup business can already move to your assigned work space within the Nokia Quezon City office facility.
Finished writing your business plan?
Any questions and concerns regarding your application?
Please contact us at
About Nokia SIP
Our Nokia Start-up Incubation Project (Nokia SIP) supports start-up ventures through innovative platform and providing opportunities to accelerate the development of their businesses.
Building I, at UP-Ayala Technohub