20th of August 2017
1. This promotion is open to all YouTube users, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of HMD Global or companies associated with the promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the promotion.
2. The promotion starts at 19:30 BST on 20/08/17. All entries must be received by 19:30 BST on 21/08/2017 (the “Promotional Period”).
Winner Selection and notification
3. Two winners will be selected at random from the screen names of each commenters who make comments on the Unboxing of Nokia 8 loaded onto Krystal Key (@KrystalKey) and Jonathan Morrisons (@tldtoday) channels. Each commenter shall be entered only once for the selection, regardless of the number of comments posted. The winners will be notified publicly on Nokia Mobile on 22/08/2017 and by direct message no later than 24/08/2017 .
4. Each winner will be required to provide the following information to the Promoter (or third party it nominates to issue and manage the prize) within 72 hours of being informed that they’ve won: full name, age, phone number and residential address. If the winner has not responded within 72 hours, or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
5. Each winner shall receive a Nokia 8 mobile device.
6. Any entrant data collected will be used for the purpose of administering the promotion and contacting the winner to notify them of the prize and, if you are the winner, we may pass them on to third parties to deliver the prize.
7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with YouTube. YouTube is in no way responsible for any aspect of this promotion. The promoter does not accept any responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your comments on the YouTube videos. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
8. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
10. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
11. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable, including the YouTube Community Guidelines. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
14. Details of the prize winners’ full name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
15. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter, other entrants or HMD Global staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
16. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this promotion.
17. This promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: HMD Global Oy, 2 Eastbourne Terrace, Paddington, London, W2 6LG.