2018 theme: Hyperconnection | The Resilience Challenge
The International Cybersecurity Forum (FIC) is a platform aiming at promoting a pan-european vision of cybersecurity as well as to strengthen the fight against cybercrime. In order to do so, the FIC relies on:
• The trade show, to share knowledge and ideas, recruit new employees and maintain contacts;
• The forum, to discuss and debate with experts, to gather ideas and to share professional lessons;
• The Observatory, to continue exchanging views and information after the FIC, to explore topics in greater depth and to consolidate our network of experts and like minded throughout the year.
The FIC 2018 will take place on January 23-24, 2018 at the Grand Palais in Lille (France). The 2017’s edition registered 7080 visitors, mainly decision-makers from large firms, from administrations and SMEs involved in cybersecurity or digital trust issues.
Network security systems are increasingly important to protect against numerous cyber threats including emerging quantum computers. Nokia will demonstrate leading innovations at the FIC in booth D17, including:
• A live demonstration of the industry’s only quantum-safe, ANSSI certified optical transport solution.
• Our Software-defined Security solution, industry first distributed, end-to-end (cloud, datacenter, branch) software-defined network security, visibility and security automation solution.
• Our solution to protect connected objects and secure deployment of new Internet of Things (Iot) based services.
This will also be a great occasion to exchange with our subject matter experts in secure communications for governments and mission critical networks, who will be at your disposal on our stand.
You may contact your Nokia sales representative if you are interested meeting with Nokia at the event.
For more information
For more information on our solutions, please visit our webpage
You can find complete event information on the FIC 2018 here