Add a contact
Save and organize your friends' phone numbers.
- Select Menu > > > Add new contact.
- Scroll up to add a photo for the contact.
- Scroll down to write the name and number and to add any other information that you want to include. You can also select a specific ringtone for the contact.
- Select > Save contact.
Tip: You can select which memory you want to use for storing contacts. Select Options > > Storage > Preferred storage and select Phone or Memory card.
Tip: To save a phone number in the dialer, type in the number, and select > Add to Contacts and select whether to create a new contact or to update existing.
Tip: To copy contacts between your phone and SIM cards, in Contacts, select > Copy contacts.
Save a contact from call log
You can save contacts from call log.
- Select Menu > .
- Highlight the number you want to save, and select > Add to Contacts and select whether to create a new contact or to update existing.
- Add the contact's information and select > Save contact.
Call a contact or send a message
You can call or send messages to a contact directly from the contacts list.
- Select Menu > and scroll to a contact.
- Open the contact card, and select whether you want to call or to send a message.
Create a contact group
You can create contact groups and use them, for example, for sending a message to multiple people at the same time.
- Select Menu > > > Groups.
- Select a group, and > Add member.
- Select a contact, and press . The contact is added to the group.