Nokia WiFi Beacon safety guidelines
ALWAYS READ THE NOKIA WIFI USER GUIDE BEFORE SET UP OR USE OF THE PRODUCT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE PRODUCT REFERENCE GUIDE, THE ONLINE USER GUIDE AND WARNINGS, AND TO USE A PRODUCT PROPERLY.
Warning - Risk of electric shock or fire
Connect the Product power adaptor or cord to the right supply voltage (for example, 110V AC in North America, 220V AC in China and Thailand or 230V AC in Europe).
Pay attention to the power load of the electrical outlet and possible extension cord. An overburdened power outlet or damaged cords and plugs may cause electric shock or fire. Check the power cords regularly. If you find any damage, replace the cord immediately.
Do not connect the plug into an extension cord, receptacle, or other outlet unless the plug can be fully inserted with no part of the blades exposed.
Leave adequate space for heat dissipation to avoid any damage caused by overheating the Product. Do not cover the Product or its ventilation holes. Blocking the ventilation holes may cause fire.
Use the power adapter provided with your Product and do not fasten the power cable to building surfaces. Ensure the cable can move freely. Do not place heavy objects on the cable.
Do not use the Product outside, and make sure all the connections are indoors.
Do not install, use, or service this Product during a thunderstorm. There is a remote risk of electric shock from lightning.
The standby power consumption of the device is 7.7W.
Caution - Potential equipment damage
Follow these recommendations to protect yourself and the Product from harm:
Do not insert any sharp object into the openings of a Product.
Do not put a Product near a heat source. Avoid placing the Product in direct sunlight.
Do not put the Product in damp or wet locations; for example, near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink or laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool. Do not spill any liquid on the Product.
Do not touch the Product or its power adapter or cord with wet hands.
Do not place the Product on an unstable surface or support.
Do not place heavy objects on top of the Products.
Do not use liquid or aerosol cleaners; unplug the Product and use a soft, dry cloth for cleaning.
When connecting a PC or other electronic device to a Product, make sure you use the right cables and connect the device to the right port of the Product. Incorrect connections may damage the device and/or the Product.
Do not open or try to open the Product. Opening or removing covers can expose you to dangerous high voltage points or other risks.
It is recommended that users and other individuals maintain a distance of at least 10 cm between themselves and the Product to avoid exposure. The Product contains components that emit an electromagnetic field and could interfere with pacemakers or other electronic medical devices. If you have a pacemaker or other implantable or personal medical device, please consult your physician or medical device manufacture about the required minimum safe distance between the Product and your medical device.
If the Product malfunctions or fails to perform as expected, stop using it immediately.