Your Nokia Mail account and Yahoo! account are not linked together so you will only see the service information associated with the account you have used to log in. For example, if you have a stock portfolio associated with your Yahoo! account, you will only see that stock portfolio when you log in with your Yahoo! ID, and you will not see it when you log in with your Nokia ID.
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- How do I delete or remove my Nokia account?
- How can I report spam coming from a Nokia Mail account? (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
- I forgot my Nokia account password for my Nokia Lumia. How do I recover my account?
- For what countries is Nokia Mail powered by Yahoo! supported?