Go to the Nokia account sign in page either from Settings > email+accounts > add an account or Settings > Nokia account, and select the link I don’t know my password. Enter either of your contact information associated with your account, so that Nokia can send you a password reset link. Check your mail box or the messages on your phone, depending upon the contact information given earlier for the password reset link. Select the link to reset the password and reclaim your account.
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Lumia?
- Why does my Nokia Lumia automatically switch on when it is charging?
- Can I change the Windows Phone Store country on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- Why should I update my Nokia Lumia phone software?
- Why does my Nokia Lumia show different charging status of the battery on the Glance than on the Lock and elsewhere in active device state?