You can take full advantage of Nokia Maps, the navigation service that users worldwide already enjoy on their Symbian-based Nokia Smartphones. In addition to offline and online walk and drive navigation, you can also benefit from core features like maps access, search, and interaction with millions of places. Nokia Maps on the N9 also features public transport routing in over 80 cities worldwide, a dedicated Drive application optimised for in-car usage, full gesture support, and nearby place suggestions. It also allows you to share your favourite places with your friends - not only via SMS and Email but also to Facebook and Twitter.
- Can I use a nano-SIM card in my phone?
- I am seeing duplicated Nokia Sync data in my Outlook.com account. Is this a bug?
- Will I be notified of the Nokia Sync service being shut down? If so, when?
- When I try to open the Nokia Sync export file I downloaded to my phone, I get a “Corrupt File” error, what am I doing wrong?
- What will happen if I log in to Nokia Sync export page with an account created after September 15th?