Nokia Mail is a free service. Data charges from your wireless carrier will apply when you are connected to Nokia Mail on your phone. Your wireless carrier (T-Mobile, Vodafone, etc.) can provide you with cost information about its mobile data service plans. Nokia does not charge for Nokia Mail.
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- How do I delete or remove my Nokia account?
- How can I report spam coming from a Nokia Mail account? (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- I forgot my Nokia account password for my Nokia Lumia. How do I recover my account?
- For what countries is Nokia Mail powered by Yahoo! supported?