Only the primary Inbox folder is actually set to sync with your email account while the secondary folder will not sync with your account. If you want to remove the secondary Inbox folder, you will need to remove your mailbox (go to Settings, select Nokia Mail, and then select Options and Remove mailbox) and then re-create your mailbox (go to Settings, select Add mailbox, and then select Nokia Mail and sign back into Nokia Mail). Don’t worry, this process does not delete your emails, it just resets your mailbox.
- How do I print a message within Nokia Mail?
- How do I delete or remove my Nokia account?
- Can I send and receive phone calls on my Nokia device while Nokia Email client is synchronizing new email?
- What are the 'Mail Options' used for in Nokia Mail?
- How do I send a message to more than one recipient via Nokia Mail?