Scheduling your journey using trams, trains, and buses can be hard – why not let your phone do the planning?
- On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Nokia Transport > journey planner.
- If you don't want to start your journey from where you are right now, write your start point in the From: box, and select from the matches.
- Write your destination in the To: box, and select from the matches.
- To see later or earlier journeys, drag the screen left or right. It may take a few seconds to recalculate the journeys.
- To see a journey in detail, tap the journey.
In the journey details view, to see the next or previous journey, swipe left or right.
- To see your journey on the map, tap . Or, if you want to jump straight to a particular
section of your journey, tap the section, for example, a bus route.
To switch to the next or previous section of your journey, swipe left or right on the info area below the map.
- If you want to see the stops along your bus route (or other section of your journey), swipe up from the info area below the map.