Read on to learn how to insert a SIM card and the battery.
- Press the release button at the back of the phone, and carefully lift and remove the back cover.
- If the battery is in the phone, lift it out.
- Open the SIM holder, and place the SIM in the holder. Make sure the contact area is face down.
- Line up the battery contacts, and put the battery in.
- Replace the back cover.
- To switch on, press and hold the power key until the phone vibrates.
Switch the device off and disconnect the charger and any other device before removing any covers. Avoid touching electronic components while changing any covers. Always store and use the device with any covers attached.
This device is designed to be used with a mini-UICC SIM card, also known as a micro-SIM card only. A micro-SIM card is smaller than the standard SIM card. Use of incompatible SIM cards, or use of SIM card adapters, may damage the card or the device, and may corrupt data stored on the card.