Usually yes, but it depends on the capacity of your phone’s battery. Please notice also that your phone consumes power if you use it while it’s charging, in which case your phone’s battery may not end up fully charged.
- Can I fully charge my phone battery with the DC-19?
- How is the DC-19 different from the DC-16?
- Can I charge devices other than Nokia phones with the DC-19?
- When I charge my DC-19 with a USB charger or a compatible USB cable connected to my laptop or PC, what should I do when all the indicator lights stop blinking?
- I charged my DC-19 from a wall outlet and at some point I plugged the USB cable into my phone to charge my DC-19 and phone at the same time. Why didn’t my phone start charging?