The language used in the map depends on the language set in your phone. If, for example, you want street names to be displayed in Mandarin, the language of your phone would need to be changed to Mandarin.Go to your phone settings and tap language + region. Go to Browser & search language and choose the language you want. You may then need to download the map again.
- What to do if HERE Maps, Drive or Transit doesn't start up after updating to Lumia Cyan?
- What to do if HERE Maps or HERE Drive for Windows Phone suggests a route that is much longer than the best route?
- How do I rotate the map in HERE Maps for Windows Phone?
- Why don't I have the LiveSight option available in HERE Maps, HERE Drive or HERE Transit on my Lumia 520, 521, 525, 526, 625, 630, 630 Dual SIM or 635?
- The satellite maps in HERE Maps sometimes look quite blurry. Is there something I can do?