Quality is a bit better if you zoom during capturing, because then the camera uses the raw data from the sensor (not yet JPEG compressed). The reframing happens in JPEG format, which has less colour depth. So you do lose some photo quality, but it’s marginal.
- My Lumia phone does not work or respond as expected
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- I cannot make a call on my Lumia phone
- I cannot share my Lumia’s internet connection with another device
- What can I do if get an error while trying to login to the mail account on my Nokia Lumia?