Want to find your way easily? Get directions for walking, driving, or using public transportation – use your current location or any other place as the starting point.
- On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Nokia Maps.
- Tap > directions.
- If you don't want the start point to be your current location, tap from, and search for a start point.
- Tap to, and search for a destination.
The route is shown on the map, along with an estimation of how long it takes to get there. To see detailed directions, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
To get directions to a place, you can also tap the place on the map, or tap and hold a point on the map, and tap the info bubble. Tap directions to here or directions from here.
Get walking directions
- After creating your route, tap , and at the top of the view, tap start navigation. To switch between your location, the next turn, and the route overview, swipe left or right.
Get voice-guided driving directions in Nokia Drive+
- After setting your destination (use your current location as the start point), tap > start navigation. Your route opens in Nokia Drive+.If you don't have Nokia Drive+ installed in your phone, you are asked to download it.
Get directions for public transportation
- After creating your route, tap .