Hit the power (lock) button when you finish the call, this should switch the screen on to press end call. If the screen is still off, make sure that the proximity sensor area at the upper front of the screen is not covered by any kind of object such as protective film or tape.
- How can I divert incoming calls on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- What is the Windows Phone Find My Phone functionality, and how does that work?
- My Lumia phone's battery drains out fast
- Does the alarm clock work when my Lumia phone is switched off?
- How do I use the Angry Cam feature in the Angry Birds Roost application?