1. Restart your phone with SIM card inserted. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until the phone vibrates. Release and the phone will restart.
2. Switch Wi-Fi networking temporarily Off (Settings > WiFi).
3. Check your mobile data connection. Start Internet Explorer in your phone and type any webpage address on the address line.
4. If you can connect to the internet, but you cannot send an MMS, try to configure the settings manually:
- Download and install Network Setup application from Store (Marketplace).
- Start the app, and tap +.
- You must enter Connection name, Internet Access Point Name, MMS Access Point Name (MMS APN) and MMSC address (http). The other settings are optional and depend on your mobile operator. Confirm the settings with your network operator.
- Select Make this my current APN and tap Save.
Note! If you have Multi-SIM (two SIM cards with the same mobile phone number), note that MMS can only be received on your assigned “primary” SIM card.
Tip! Send a multimedia message to the own mobile phone number. This will test sending and receiving capabilities in one go.