Nokia Smart Capture mode makes it possible for you to capture a sequence of images to make sure that you capture and are able to re-live and improve the set of pictures afterwards. You can change the facial expression of people individually. You can remove objects (intruders/photobombs) from tourist pictures. You can create a strobe shot where all the motion from the burst will be visualized in one image. You will also be presented and able to store the best image from the burst sequence.
- What is Living Image in Nokia Camera on my Lumia phone?
- How do I get Nokia Camera app on my Lumia phone?
- What is the bright light that goes off before I take a photo in the Nokia Camera app?
- Are DNG files captured by Nokia Camera uploaded to my OneDrive on my Lumia?
- Can I adjust the camera aperture in Nokia Camera?