Nokia Smart Capture mode in Nokia Camera will capture pictures in 5MP (for high end devices) and 1MP (for low end devices with 512mb RAM). They will be saved and processed in the same resolution. Files is saved a jpeg (the latest edit) and a NAR file containing the originals.
- How do I set dual capture on or off in Nokia Camera?
- Can I upload Nokia Camera’s full-resolution photos to OneDrive?
- What is the Smart Capture mode on Nokia Camera?
- Can I change the camera settings manually in Nokia Camera?
- Why can’t I take 41MP photos with Nokia Camera although I have a 41MP sensor in the Lumia 1020?