Yes, your edits will be saved in Smart Capture Mode. Nokia Camera always saves the originals so you can edit again and again. The latest edit will be saved for each feature. For example, you can edit Motion Focus and Action Shot, and your latest edit of both will be stored. If you go back and edit Action Shot again and save, it will be stored as the latest version of Action Shot and still preserve the edit of Motion Focus.
- Can I adjust the exposure time (shutter speed) in Nokia Camera?
- What is Living Image in Nokia Camera on my Lumia phone?
- How do I get Nokia Camera app on my Lumia phone?
- What is the bright light that goes off before I take a photo in the Nokia Camera app?
- Are DNG files captured by Nokia Camera uploaded to my OneDrive on my Lumia?