There's no separate option to turn off A-GPS (Assisted GPS) in Nokia Lumia phones. If you want to disable A-GPS and prevent it from accessing the network, you can switch the mobile data connection off in Settings > Mobile network > Data connection. In that case only the integrated GPS is used for positioning. Note that it may then take a longer time to get a GPS fix.
- How do I know if an app or service is using my location info on my Lumia phone?
- In which countries can I use navigation with Nokia Maps or Nokia Drive?
- How can I check which version of Maps and Drive I have in my Windows Phone?
- Where can I report problems with the map on my Windows Phone?
- How can I get voice guided navigation on my Windows Phone 7 device?