When you need clear turn-by-turn directions optimized for driving, Nokia Drive helps you get to your destination.
Tap Nokia Drive.
Obey all local laws. Using a mobile phone or some its features while driving may be prohibited. Always keep your hands free to operate the vehicle while driving. Your first consideration while driving should be road safety.
If the my commute feature is available in your country, your phone may ask you to give your home and work address.
- Tap > Set destination, and search for your destination.
- Tap your destination and DRIVE TO.
- If you want to avoid ferries and tunnels, or certain types of roads, such as toll roads or unpaved roads, tap the route options toolbar, and switch road types on or off.
- To start navigation, tap START.
By default, the map rotates to your driving direction. The compass always points north.
- To stop the navigation, tap > Stop navigation.
See the map in full screen
- Tap the map.