Yes you can:1. During navigation, drag the map with your finger. The arrows pointing up and down appear on the screen.2. Use the up arrow to to browse to the next navigation point on the route, and down arrow to browse back to the previous one.
- Why is the syncing of the favourite places not working any more with my Symbian or N9 phone?
- How do I get the best performance from GPS?
- Why don't I get weather forecasts any more with the Maps Weather app on my Symbian phone?
- When I use Maps in my Symbian phone, why doesn't it show my current location?
- How do I download map data directly to my device over Wi-Fi connection?