Nokia Maps sync service for the Nokia Symbian and N9 phones has been ramped down in May 2014 and it is no longer possible to sync the Maps favourite places between the Symbian or N9 phones and here.com. When trying to sync the favourites, the error "Synchronisation incomplete" is shown. As a workaround, you can save and delete your favourites locally in Nokia Maps. The favourites are stored in the phone but cannot be synced to the here.com web service. The ramp down of the sync service affects only Nokia Symbian and N9 phones. The syncing of the favourite places still works normally with the Lumia and Nokia X phones.
- Why is the syncing of the favourite places not working any more with my Symbian or N9 phone?
- How do I get the best performance from GPS?
- Why don't I get weather forecasts any more with the Maps Weather app on my Symbian phone?
- When I use Maps in my Symbian phone, why doesn't it show my current location?
- How do I download map data directly to my device over Wi-Fi connection?