The tag only works paired with one phone. So if you want to use it with another phone, you need to unpair it first. To do so, while the tag and the phone are connected, you can go to menu and select remove sensor. This will remove pairing and you can associate the tag again with another phone.
- What can I do if the Treasure Tag stops connecting with the phone?
- If I am travelling by air and the Treasure Tag is attached to my luggage, is it a safety risk?
- Can the Treasure Tag do live tracking, for example, attaching it to my child or pet and following where they are going?
- How accurate is the proximity alert distance on my Treasure Tag?
- How accurate is the last known place shown in the map view?