It is recommended that you always log out at the end of each Nokia Mail session on browser. This is especially important if you are using a shared computer. If you do not log out, it is possible for others to view your email messages by using the browser’s Back button.To logout of your session, click the Sign out link at the top of the screen. This ends your email session and prevents others from accessing your email account.For added security, you should also close the browser after you log out to make sure that all session specific information is cleared from the browser's cache.
- How do I delete or remove my Nokia account?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- How can I report spam coming from a Nokia Mail account? (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- I forgot my Nokia account password for my Nokia Lumia. How do I recover my account?
- For what countries is Nokia Mail powered by Yahoo! supported?