With 'Connecting people' in mind, we pursue excellence -including innovative after-sales service ideas. At Nokia, you're always well looked after.
Free Warranty Repair Service extended to mainland China for no-hassle travel
With the growth in travel between Hong Kong, China and Macau, our expanded after-sales service feature, China Warranty Repair Service, is just what you need. In fact it's the first and only offering of its kind. All original Nokia handsets purchased in Hong Kong or Macau with “Nokia Care Warranty Label “ or authorized receipts** dated after January 1, 2004, are entitled to one year of free warranty and repair service in over 500 Nokia Care centre across mainland China.
If you have any question, please dial our Nokia China Hotline Service No. 4008 800 123 (local) or +8610 5850 3606 (overseas); Hong Kong Customer Service Hotline No. +852 2136 6338; Macau Customer Service Hotline No. +853 333 666, or contact your local Nokia Care Centre. You may also reach us by visit our website: www.nokia.com.cn.
** The receipt refers to one of the major local telecom operators CSL (One2free, 1010, New World Mobility), PCCW, 3HK, SmarTone-Vodafone, China Mobile Hong Kong OR Broadway, Fortress, Wilson Communications.
Terms & Conditions
- As of January 1, 2004, the transceivers of Nokia mobile phones purchased through authorized sales channels and sold in Hong Kong and Macau will enjoy Warranty Repair Service in the Mainland.
- If phone models purchased in Hong Kong and Macau are identical to those sold in the Mainland, they will enjoy similar service to those same models sold in the Mainland, while the service period for Hong Kong and Macau models not sold in the Mainland may be comparatively longer.
- The above-mentioned Warranty Repair Service will only be provided for the transceivers of the Nokia mobile phones purchased in Hong Kong and Macau, and does not apply to Nokia accessories.
- Warranty repairs for Nokia transceivers purchased in Hong Kong and Macau are subject to the Nokia Limited Warranty Terms applicable to the Mainland. The transceivers that are beyond warranty period or damaged by misuse are not covered by warranty repair but by pay service.
- Except for the above-mentioned Warranty Repair Service, the China regulation of "Sanbao" for mobile phones will not apply to mobile phones purchased in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Except for the above-mentioned terms, the current Nokia Limited Warranty Terms and other after-sales service policies remain unchanged.
- The above-mentioned Warranty Repair Service does not apply to Nokia N810.
- "China" means the People's Republic of China.
- "Hong Kong and Macau" means China Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
- "Mainland" means the mainland area of China, excluding Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR and Taiwan area.